1) When does it start and how did you manage to get married with all those tics making your life harder?
2) What do you think is the most important thing to think about when you teach a person with Aspberger or Autism?
3) In which country do you live? Are there any institutions that you cannot enter?
4) If you had a chance to meet the Queen or Prime Minister on a bad tic day, would you?
5) What is the most horrible situation you have been because of Tourette's?
6) Do you like turtles?
7) Are you happy?
8) What was school life like with Tourette's?
Ask Guy Anything: Video 2
1) How did you meet your wife?
2) What do you do for a living?
3) How did you come up with your youtube user name? (TheMainMeal)
4) Why do you say swear words when you tic?
5) Do you know if there is any kind of treatment for Tourette's?
Ask Guy Anything: Video 3
1) If you were invited onto a talk show to discuss your videos and Tourette's, would you?
2) Was there any particular point in your life (or an event) that triggered your adult onset Tourette's?
3) What are your thoughts on the paranormal and have you had any paranormal experiences?
Ask Guy Anything: Video 4
1) Were you ticcing while your wife gave birth to your kids?
2) If you have a car (I'm assuming that you are able to drive), is driving problematic for you or If you have a car (I'm assuming that you are not able to drive), is driving problematic for the person that is driving?
3) Guy, you talked on another video about how your Asperger's restricts the emotions that you connect to (or the time-frame in which you experience them). How does this work with humour?
4) How do your kids react to your ticcing?
5) Have you ever done drugs? Prescription and/or Recreational?
6) When it (your Tourette's) did become external rather than internal? Did it burst into a huge mass of F***'s and other things, or did you wake up one day with it?
7) What kind of video games do you play? What's your favourite?
8) You have probably tried not to tic when you talk; can you practice so it gets better? Got any help with it?
Ask Guy Anything: Video 5
1) What's your daily life like? Do you wake up ticcing? Do you tic when your brushing your teeth? What's your routine for dealing with it? Do you go out with your wife to buy groceries when you are ticcing?
2) Have you ever been tempted to use your condition to be really rude to someone you felt really deserved it?
3) How do your kids react to the swearing you do when ticcing? Have you explained to them not to swear in such ways?
4) Do you feel any connection to a certain type of band or music? Or does music not interest you?
5) Why didn't you answer pewdiepies question? (It was, "Do you like turtles?")
Ask Guy Anything: Video 6
1) How can you sleep with the tics?
2) What happens in your mind when you are ticcing (i mean swearing); does it always happen unconsciously?
3) Would you rather win the lottery or lose your Tourette's?
4) Do you take any medication?
5) If you could start your life over again, would you still want to have Tourette's or would you prefer not to?
6) Guy, topic on Asperger/Autism and food. Anything to share?
Ask Guy Anything: Video 7
1) Seriously, I am not joking, but if you get the tics, is it possible to perform ... in bed?
2) Have you ever blurted anything out because of your Tourette's and got into fights with people?
3) How old are your children? And when they were at that age where children learn by imitation, how did you teach them that swearing isn't appropriate?
4) How did it start? Did it start off calmly, and then get progressively worse over time? Is it stable now, or is it getting worse?
5) Are you obsessed with YouTube, or is it part of a routine? How did you manage to keep posting videos for all this time if you usually lose interest in things?
6) How do you feel about when people judge people based on a disability, such as yours and your kids?
Ask Guy Anything: Video 8
1) If you got cured completely of your Tourette's, would you still be the same person? Does your Tourette's impact your personality?
2) Do you think cannabis would help your tics? And do you think it should be legalised for medical issues like this?
3) How do you feel about YouTube popularity?
4) Does playing music (guitar and singing) help to calm down your tics?
5) How do you build your self-confidence on ignoring other people's look upon you?
6) How does the general public react to your Tourette's/tics when you are out shopping or anything?
Ask Guy Anything: Video 9
1) Have you seen the South Park Tourette's episode?
2) What is one thing that your Asperger's, Tourette syndrome, (or both) have made difficult to do that you once really enjoyed?
3) How often do you leave your home and if you do, are you able to visit any shops at all? Does your wife buy all of your clothes and food, etc.?
4) Why did you decide to start uploading to Youtube?
5) How do you shave or get a hair cut?
6) What really sets your tics off?
7) What sort of computer games do you play?
Ask Guy Anything: Video 10
1) What type of movies do you like? could you list a about 5?
2) What are your favourite bands ?
3) Isn't it dangerous to cut your bread or similar things?
4) Have you ever thought about writing a book about your life and the world you live in?
5) What website/service do you use for the karaoke music in your videos?
6) When you have your tics, does it start up as a tension in your throat or muscles?
7) What sort of computer games do you play?
Ask Guy Anything: Video 11
1) How do you cope with Tourette's around your children?
2) If you were to describe how you feel about your Tourrette's with one word, what would that word be?
3) Do you work? Or are you on some kind of benefit?
4) Have you ever thought of recording a podcast?
5) Guy, what was it like for you meeting another Touretter for the first time - particulary in the aftermath of our crazy meeting?
6 )Do you have trouble eating while ticcing?
Ask Guy Anything: Video 12
1) I've read that research in using Marijuana as a means of dampening symptoms in Tourette's is underway. If it proves effective, is it something you would consider trying, if you haven't already?
2) Also, how do you think your kids feel about you having Tourette's, and do you feel they are embarrassed to bring over their friends?
3) How did you and your wife meet?
4) Ok hunnibun ... Do you believe in Faeries?
5) You obviously know we are all pissing ourselves laughing at your fantastic karaoke renditions. Do they make you laugh too?
Ask Guy Anything: Video 13
1) Do you ever go to the movies or anything like that?
2) You said you like first person shooters (video games). Do you play on Quake live and if so, what's your screen name?
3) I remember in one of your older videos you said you started smoking cigarettes again, what kind do you smoke?
4) I would like to ask if you swore much before the onset of your Tourette's?
5) Hello. Are your vocalisations pretty standard or do they change from one situation to another as if to be as inflammatory as possible? For example, when in the company of other ethnicities, do the tics take a racist bent?
6) Have you ticced while doing Yoga and injured yourself?
7) You said you don't work anymore, so you won't ever work again? How do you feel about it?
8) What is the capital city of Uruguay?
9 )What is the most important life lesson your Tourette's has taught you?
10) What's the worst reaction you have had from somebody while ticcing ?
11) What is it like when you tic? Are you still receptive to your senses or are you just sort of watching, without control, waiting for it to stop?
12) What is the extent of your obsessions? How long do they usually last, and how deeply do you end up understanding the subjects? Like, for example, the period that you were obsessed with the Bible?
Ask Guy Anything: Sex and Sleep
Does the Tourettes get in the way of sex?
Do the tics prevent sleep?
Well, here are the answers to those most pressing of question.
Ask Guy Anything: Video 14
1) What type of movies do you like? Could you list about 5?
2) What are your favourite bands ?
3) What is your favourite take away food?
4) What are your favorite beers?
5) Your Fears?
6) Your Most Missed Memory?
7) What country would you most like to visit?
8) I wondered if you wouldn't mind telling us who's idea it was to upload videos of yourself? And was it purely for fun or did you do it to help us understand the illness? Or both?
9) I was wondering if you deal with any discrimination for practicing divination? (i.e. people refusing to believe you or seeing it as smoke and mirrors)
Ask Guy Anything: Video 15
1) Are you Christian and if you are, do you go to church? And how do people react in the church when your tics starts?
2) What happens if you don't take your anxiety pills in the morning?
3) How did you get to be so awesome?
4) Have you ever owned a video game console? If so what ones?
5) Do your tics change in a way that is related to your environment? (i.e. If you see something weird, do your tics ever change to relate to that topic?)
6) Do you have any phobias and if so, how do they affect you?
7) Have you ever taken drugs such as cannabis or LSD to see how they effect your Tourette's.
8) Who is your favourite on X Factor?
9) Do you mind that people find you 'funny'? Do you feel like people are laughing at you or with you?
Ask Guy Anything 16
1) Describe your wife, how she orchestrates life in your family and what you love best about her?
2) What are your favorite things to do with your kids?
3. What source of income are you all living on?
4) do you mind people laughing at your tics? and have you ever had a tic, that in the situation actually made you laugh? maybe you were stopped by the police and called him something obscene?